[Coco] CoCo items on ebay

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Fri May 26 23:51:10 EDT 2006

As some of you know, I also work for UPS who is sending me off to Dallas
for 4-5 days for driver school.  While I've been programming since I was
17, I've also held other jobs for long periods of time sometimes and called
my computer work my second job. ;)

Only this time, I was surprised when I was told that I had to pay for
everything out of pocket and then request to be reimbursed when I get
back.  Not Good.  Bad timing to say the least.  Anyway, the room is paid
for but I've got to cover everything else, including part of my required
uniform.  It's hard to believe a world-wide company like UPS can't cover
your butt better on trips like this but that's the way it works; the
competition to get these positions is so high that employees will pay for
it if they have to... only they won't let you do that!  heheh.

Anyway, to make along story short, I've had to place several CoCo items on
ebay in hopes to raise some extras gas/emergency money, etc.   Some of
these items have been used in test projects and are no longer needed, etc.
or I have multiples of these items.

Just check the latest in the Vintage/TRS-80 area on ebay or new items from
'cocotower'.  Thanks.  I'll try to add more items in the morning.

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor