[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] Update

Mark Anderson rammdesign at msn.com
Thu May 18 01:50:02 EDT 2006

Michael, Michael, Michael do not leave us in the dark who have never, nor
will attend a Rainbowfest.  I never have been to one in 20+ years and
probably never will.  Oh, strike that, maybe I would show if Lonnie "plain
cheese" was there.  I have a certain respect and fondness for the man and
the magazine and absolutely can't wait to put my money down and get the dvd.
  Make "I love djvu" shirts and hand them out at Rainbowfest instead.