[Coco] [Color Computer] GCC 6809 Libs question

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 14:43:57 EDT 2006

I've been looking through the libc-coco.tar.gz file and was wondering
if all the system specific parts of the library are in the sys
directory or if there were any others?
The stuff I'm writing is for Coco DOS and I want to be sure I'm not
missing any changes I'll need to make.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM