[Coco] Radio Shack parts lookup

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Mar 19 11:02:54 EST 2006

Work work work, do I ever sleep?

I just fixed the Radio Shack/Tandy parts search database after I noticed
the binary script was crippled due to a change of web hosts recently.  I
just edited and recompiled the script and it appears to be working great.

If anybody knows of a newer parts database in text or Excel format, please
let me know and I will add it to my database!  As it is now, you can lookup
a lot of 26-XXXX and 25-XXXX, etc. parts and get the descriptions and
prices as they were years ago, and also search the descriptions.  Either
way, a listing is shown for any matching parts.

Have fun.

www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/rscat.cgi

P.S. Yes, I notice the debug message at the top of the page and it will be
removed shortly.
Thanks

--
Roger Taylor