[Coco] Re: Help! A CoCo2 died on me!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:47:26 EDT 2006

Hi all,

As far as I could see so far, nothing has loosened or is short circuiting
anything. I will keep on looking. I will try to see if I can get an
oscilloscope somewhere and then start figuring out where the problems may
lie.

In the meantime, for those interested, I have made a simplified schematic
drawing of the way the video mod board is hooked up. I was not able to
examine the exact circuitry of the board itself, because I cannot see the
underside of it, so I cannot see how the different resistors and other
components are wired up and connected to the different wires coming out of
it.

http://www.coco3.com/gallery/v/User+Albums/CoCougar/BrokenCoCo2/Diagram.gif.html

Cheers,

Fedor