[Coco] [Color Computer] Vintageworld where are you

Chris Spry sprybug at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 01:47:44 EDT 2006

Oh yeah, I'm just fine. :)

I'm getting ready for animation school.  I'm moving to Vancouver Canada
later this month.  I've been trying to sell off as much of my inventory as
possible before going to school.  Speaking of which, I got a nice one for
you guys on ebay.  Best of luck to all of you for it.  This was my personal
setup that I used.  I spent a lot of time with minihog on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8824576473

Good luck!

-Chris