[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Bug in FOR NEXT ?

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 17:37:59 EDT 2006

I think all the Microsoft 2 BASICs did that, and probably a lot of
others as well.

If I remember correctly, and I probably don't, the FOR-NEXT loop
would do one iteration even if the condition were false at the
outset -- something to watch out for.

Been too long since I've written a program in BASIC and paid
attention to such matters.  Mostly I write programs to try to figure
out how the hardware of old computers works.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM