[Coco] Disto 2 Meg kit

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Tue Jul 11 01:21:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

Trusting aside, are you willing to produce a polished PDF of what I have?

I sent the message to you because you had an immediate need and...

You are uploading many PDF's to MaltedMedia.

If you are willing, check the original file list and request the files you
want, or all of them.

I do not have the scans that were input to the OCR process.

But I of course have the original printed manual.

Check Tony's statement at the end of what I supplied.

He charged $25 for the booklet, his attempt to make money for the correct
information.

Not many people thought the $25 was worth it.

If he was still not telling the truth then it was a change of my idea of
him.

Before the booklet, I can understand his keeping the details private.

Stephen H. Fischer