[Coco] Disto 2 Meg kit

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon Jul 10 19:15:03 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Mark Marlette may have mentioned these words:
>Stephen,
>
>Full of errors as Robert has indicated.
>
>I asked Tony about this at one of the fests.....He just smiled. To the
>casual observer, it looked good. To a technical observer, there is NO WAY
>this could work.

Altho I don't have a problem with one protecting one's IP, once one is no
longer supporting said IP and a user wishes to use said documentation to
service the board once it doesn't function correctly, the user runs the
risk of doing even more damage to the board/chips.

Yes, I'm in a rather obtuse mood today for some reason... Maybe it's the
impending doom of travelling 9 hours w/the family in the truck for a long
weekend? ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????