[Coco] Re: S-video Prospects...

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 05:35:06 EST 2006

Hello Stephen

Huh??? I thought I placed a down payment at the CoCoFest for one of these
beasts. I definately want to be able to use my CoCo3 with a SVGA monitor.
$15.00 is a bargin at twice the price. Or am I barking up the wrong
tree....   again 8-S

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo