[Color Computer] [coco]lzh file decompression for Doz XP

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Jan 2 17:10:39 EST 2006

 A couple years ago, I was transferring large files between my CC3 and this
XP box using file compression. I thought I used WinZip to undo the files
from the coco. I also thought these were ZIP files. I can't figure out what
I used. Now, I tried LHA to create an LZH file and WinZip won't unarc it
without help.
 Any suggestions on where to find an archiver that can un-crunch an LZH file
created on a coco using LHA under OS-9 Level deux?

 George

Yahoo! Groups Links