[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 25 16:51:18 EST 2006

Neil Morrison,

I had three I got them all reversed but now I have this one which is blank
You were the winning buyer on eBay item (No number ). The seller,  no
seller, has told us that they have not received payment, or that you
were unable to resolve this issue. As a result, you have received an
Unpaid Item strike.

Because of the repeated Unpaid Item strikes against your account, you
have been automatically suspended from eBay.

You can appeal this strike if you believe it is not deserved. First,
read the requirements for appealing the strike. If you meet them, you
can submit your appeal on that page. If your appeal is successful the
strike will be removed.

If you have recently paid for the item or have otherwise resolved this
dispute, you can ask the seller to remove the Unpaid Item strike themselves.

Please note:
This suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any
balance on your eBay account. Please check you balance and make an
immediate payment.

Continue >

 This is turning into a nightmare.

--