[Coco] Re: CoCoFEST! update

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Feb 21 13:45:18 EST 2006

Hello John

No, i have not D/L'ed the application, but I will. Will the women be doing
anything special this year? My better judgement is planning on coming too
8-). OF course she may only be interested in sequestering her to the hotel
room during the day, but a choice might be nice. TIA

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo