[Coco] Bjork emulator

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 15 23:10:14 EST 2006

It seems to work fairly well for a beta. The biggest annoyance is that it
does not remember any drive assignments.

The 1.9 beta has a grayed out check box for using my RGBDOS disk ROM
variant for emulators and my name can be found in a read of the program as
a raw file. I was not asked about this but it's OK as long as the program
remains free for download. If you follow the instructions for alternate
disk ROMS using RGBDOS for emulators, it will work with a MESS type .vhd drive.

It works well with the Sockmaster Boink demo and works with the Rainbow 64
colors on screen program with a caveat. It seems to have too long a
vertical blanking interval so the line count for the 64 color program must
be adjusted.

Since the program is 6809 and not 6309, it won't run NitrOS-9 6309 versions.