[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Security question in Sub-Domains..

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Feb 3 09:14:47 EST 2006

Hi George:

If you want to play around with and easy to use
ditrobution of Linux, let me know and I will send you an
install disk for Unbuntu Linux.  It's based off of Debian
and is very easy to set up and I know there is a site up
on www.digg.com   on how to use Unbuntu for a home based
web server.

Every time I request one of their free install disks, they
send me 5, so I have 4 to spare.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Jim