[Coco] New small SCSI drives!!

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Feb 25 12:03:53 EST 2006

Sorry -- hit send before cutting the last reply off!!

I've been looking around for some deals on other things and found a company with a bunch of small SCSI drives. 3.5", 1" high, 1.08-9.1 GB capacity, 80 pin SCSI connector. I never heard of a 1 gig SCSI drive before, but should be fine for a CoCo?? All appear to have at least a DOA warranty (exchange only), price is from $4-$5.Will probably cost more to ship! The same company has lots of cheap stuff in their clearance section. http://www.compuvest.com/ItemsOut.jsp?url=closeout
There's a menu on the left that is just for the section displayed, so click on Drives just to see drives, etc. Looks like I'm ordering a case for my new PC from them.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent