[Coco] Comcst must be bouncing e-mail again

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 27 17:10:08 EST 2006

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 12:19, Derryl L. Cummings wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>	Comcast must resent my lurking on the list. They keep bouncing e-mail
>from the list and Dennis has the rejections set to one.  Any ideas if
>there are any settings I can make in thunderbird or comcast mail to
>prevent this in the future?
>
>Happy New Year Cocoists
>
>Derryl Cummings

Take it up with Comcast.  If enough people yelp, they eventually either
feed the yelping dog, or will wind up with no dogs to feed them when
folks vote with their feet and wallets.

OTOH, Dennis could be a little more forgiving, like say 2 a day, and clear
the count down by one at midnight.  Bounces I get here are generally
bogus anyway, with the message usually the latest winderz virii, and SA
generally sorts the to the JunqueMail folder.  Winderz virii don't bother
me anyway, this is linux here.

Processing bounces is a thankless job for Dennis, and I for one would sort
them to /dev/null if it was up to me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)