[Coco] legal to copy coco software ?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Dec 26 10:00:54 EST 2006

My take is that it is acceptable to copy for preservation of software. I do not see
any indications that collection and circumvention of DMCA for copying of
software for commercial gain is acceptable. I would assume that if one had such
a library of games and other software that was made available for no charge or
just for the cost of copying and shipping may be acceptable.

just my take
james