[Coco] 128 or 512?

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Thu Dec 14 21:58:03 EST 2006

Diego, I have a 512k Coco. I would vote for the game to be written for
512k, just because the game could be potentially cooler with more
features. I would guess the vast majority of us that have a Coco and use
it have upgraded to 512k. Fred Provoncha Stansbury Park, UT Diego Barizo

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---