[Coco] Interesting Ebay find.

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Dec 12 17:55:51 EST 2006

That would appear to be the somewhat rare White "F" board CoCo.  Interesting
that it wears a CoCo 2 label and has only 16k of RAM.  These were sold with
64k under the TDP (Tandy data Products) label for a time too.  I had for a
time sought one, however times change and I getting ready to thin my
collection.  This looks to be a collectable item to me.

Enjoy,

Bruce W.