[Coco] Cloud-9 Xmas sale

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon Dec 11 13:32:58 EST 2006

Rumor has it that Leon Howell may have mentioned these words:
> > there   are SCSI to IDE adapters if you are worried about getting SCSI
> > drives.
>
>Where can I get those? I want to switch to flash memory, but don't want to
>give up scsi.

http://www.pc-pitstop.com/scsi_ide_adapters/

http://www.scsisource.com/scsi_to_ide_adapters/

 From a quick Google search - Froogle might find you better prices, altho
prolly not by much - they're "fairly rare" critters, it seems.

There's two flavors - one to be used with hard drives, and one to be used
with ATAPI (CD/DVD) drives.

Not cheap, but might be right handy... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...