[Coco] Cloud-9 Xmas sale

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 13:57:22 EST 2006

Keep in mind that IDE controller will allow two devices, but SCSI allows six (seven devices with the TC^3 SCSI controller).  SuperDriver makes SCSI R-E-A-L easy.

Andrew <keeper63 at cox.net> wrote: I am definitely interested in getting one of the 6309 chips. I am also
interested in the SCSI controller (preferably with clock), but I need to
think on it a little first. I am not sure if I want to grab this or wait
for the new SuperIDE device. I do know that I want to add a hard drive
(and possibly) a CD-ROM drive to my CoCo in the future.