[Coco] hacker Hunt-Down Status

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Tue Dec 5 13:41:02 EST 2006

At 11:17 PM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
>Seeing how this guy's a hacker, don't assume he's using his own account
>and not a hacked one.
>
>         Dan

I know this, but then again he pulled the most childish hack of them
all, so I doubt his brain is working with all the gears.  I kick
myself for using a guessable password, though.

Still, breaking and entering in any form even when the door is left
open is still illegal, but to cause damage once inside is even
worse.  He sat at the prompt and tried many times before getting it,
and went right to the delete operation.  No other admin operations
were found, not even a "delete admin log" op, which would still show
up no matter how ya try to hide that.  I feel that his stunt was
quick and dirty and he amused his own self instead of others.

Life on the internet.

--
Roger Taylor