[Coco] Dates for 2007 CoCoFest?

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 23:04:16 EST 2006

Roger
I was thinking along that line also. Don't include Chicago in the name and it can apply to any location.
Would this name come up in a search of "cocofest"? I so that works for me. I would be willing to manage, Host, etc. or whatever is needed for the fest page. But I have a lot of learning to do. And a Co-worker whose help I can solicit.
This might even come under the Title I have.

Brian Goers
V.P of Special Events Glenside Color Computer Club