[Coco] Glove Final Release

Brian bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 29 04:04:26 EST 2006

> [Glove]
>     Would you like me to post it (along with a summary, and a couple of
> screenshots) on my games webpage, too?

That sounds good, thanks

I was wondering if you had all the Cuthbert games listed?  I see Cuthbert in
Space isn't there.

bye,
James McKay.

Hi James,

I've never heard of that game being ported to the coco computers, That's why I have been slowly getting some of the Dragon Games over to coco disk images.
I managed to get Cuthbert in space over to a coco dsk image. Now I just have to find out why it crashes when the game is Executed.
I did manage to get Cuthbert in The Cooler over, And I have tried it on a real coco 3 and the game seems to run 100%. No need to patch it in anyway. Keyboard and Joystick seems to be functional.
Plus a couple others I have found to work with out having to be patched.

laters

Briza