[Coco] Coco Stuff for Sale

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 20:41:16 EST 2006

looking to thin my collection a little and pickup some $ for Christmas.  If
you are interested in making an offer on any of these Items email me an
offer (grumpyx_gmail_com you fill in the blanks :) I also have some Model I
stuff email for more info. Plus include your zip to Calc shipping (mine is
37377). If your offer is accepted I will send you a total with the shipping
amount + your offer amount. I accept PayPal/Postal Money order.

All of these are the Gray models

MPI Model 26-3024 with pal upgrade to work correcly with the Coco3 and
orignal box and I think I have the manual too

Coco I Model 26-3004A with manuals no box

LP VII Model 26-1167

Xpad Model 26-1196 with box and manual

2 Drive disk setup with controller (Full Height drives) model 26-3022 and
26-3023 with orignal boxes and manual

2 Drive disk setup with controller (Full Height drives) model 26-3022 and
26-3023 with  manual

I also have a few Coco I's and II's if looking for certain model I'll look
and see.

I might have a few more items as I look.

Malcom