[Coco] [Color Computer] Fwd: [Interesting places to search around]

James Cherry wazloriancoco at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 18:42:14 EST 2006

Tony,

  I can't believe you said on on a coco board.
  First it was a z-80 processor look-a-like anyway that had a few 1 mhz downed on one pin idea to start with anyhow.

  Your not thinking of Toy-R-Us or Radio Shack Again since it's not whos computer is bigger or best its whos sells to children now. Whos teachs basic easy, whos makes them think.

  Rom-Packs nowdays would be cheaper everything is... In Fact it would be great since a whole gig chip don't cost $15 genericly anyways and that is a whole lot of coco room.

  I would think about it more. It really would sell just Micro-soft put there in Redding, CA won't admitt that.. Like the control keys on a coco 3 to see the creators... Some secrets are leaked on time for sale. Just get used to it...  It will sell.... even as a IBM as a COCO..

  - Wazlorian COCO

James Cherry <wazloriancoco at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Here is a great site for ways to csavem big time :