[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco3.com showing Hacked by orB message

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Dec 2 09:52:27 EST 2006

Guys and Gals,

While I was away on business/vacation someone who is currently giving
the impression they are brighter than me has hacked the CoCo forums
and caused some problems.  I am working right now to restore
order.  I'm sure I have a recent backup of the entire system to bring
back what is ours...

To "orB"... you can keep hacking away for years to come, because the
website is not going anywhere.  I will keep restoring the system
while putting more nuts and bolts around the walls and doors, and you
will get tired of wasting your time on a losing battle that began
months ago when you hacked one of my software titles and notified me
of this by e-mail.

All good people have enemies, for hundreds of reasons, and it seems
that from running the site for years that the holidays are the
favorite time for hackers and enemies to wreak havoc.

All I can say to everyone among us is that I will keep doing my best
to keep the hackers out, and that CoCo3.com and all of the CoCo ideas
that I stand behind and endorse, and spend my time and money on to
keep bringing to you, are here to stay.  Worry not.

--
Roger Taylor