[Coco] OT : Mark's been busy.....

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Aug 8 12:30:05 EDT 2006

Gene,

Summer is a busy time for me. My son moved out last year so all the
chores are mine now.

I play a ton of Fastpitch softball, I pitch and I blew my shoulder out.
Had a MRI last week and a cortisone shot. First one ever, don't care
for that. Nothing torn, just over did it. Brad Radke for the Twins has
the same problem now.

So I have not thrown for three weeks and State is this weekend. NAFA
Nationals is just south of Green Bay, WI and I have been asked to go
with another team. Not sure, will see if the arm falls off this weekend.

Been doing CoCo development as time permits.

Been taking some orders of what is in stock, which isn't much. Nice to
take a break from working almost non stop. Boisy has asssumed all of
the duties on his software sales and that helps me out alot.

Work has been nuts as well. Cool stuff coming to the Army and Navy
programs........

Mark
Cloud-9