[Coco] FDD 26pin to 34pin

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Aug 8 09:51:57 EDT 2006

OK. I figured as much. Most signals are no problem, DS0, DS1 and DS3
(HS) have where to go... (please be patient, I'm learning and
remembering, fast) I see now why we can only have up to 4 SS FDDs or 3
DS FDDs. However, where to send the Coco DS2 signal on the 26pin FDD?
And I guess the READY signal remains N/C?

Thanks.
/Chester
The floppy drives use a bus topology. All signals go to all drives.

-Mike