[Coco] [Color Computer] dvd text

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Apr 25 19:12:17 EDT 2006

5 CLS  <clears the screen to make it blank>
7 PRINT:PRINT:PRINT  < this moves the cursor/text down on the screen>
10 Print "My favorite home video"
20 goto 20  <this will cause the computer to loop without stopping. Press
BREAK to end it.

Use spaces to move the text to the center of the screen.. such as..

10 Print "                   My favorite home video"