[Coco] SCSI drivers was 1000sx update

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Apr 24 05:37:03 EDT 2006

>From: "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>
>Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:13:34 +1000

>I can't see why the LR-Tech shouldn't work. The Disto is a pretty simple
>SCSI interface.

SCSISYS, IIRC, was originally for the Ken-Ton, which is apparently a
clone of the LR-Tech, except it's closer to real SCSI than the
LR-Tech's SASI.

Or at any rate, old ads in Rainbow advertise that the Ken-Ton is
compatible with the LR-Tech...

So yeah, it should work.  The LR-Tech's original driver to talk to the
XEBEC board should have worked, too. :-(

Anyway, as far as CoCo hard drives go, I'm trying to scrounge up an
ATA drive that the Glenside IDE adaptor's willing to tolerate.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko