[Coco] OT -- PC needs TWO Shut Downs

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Apr 4 09:28:18 EDT 2006

Just create 2 partitions C and D, then, install window$ normally
Usually, I leave about 2 Gb for C:, but 1 Gb could be enough
After that, user "regedit" to change the path of c:\program files to
d:\program files
Also, move "My documents" and the virtual memory file to D:\
That does the trick.

AVG antivirus (from grisoft) has given me better results than Norton and
other commercial AVs
Diego