[Coco] EPROM eraser wanted

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Apr 15 13:25:15 EDT 2006

I'm looking for a used EPROM eraser, doesn't matter how old or ugly it is,
as long as it works.  Also a 21v power supply if somebody can dig one of
those out of your parts stash.  Bare wires at the end is ok because I will
be soldering it to a 2-hole header for plugging into the Disto EPROM
programmer.

If you donate it towards the CoCo3.com efforts to create new products, I
will return a Portal-9 or Rainbow IDE registration, or if you want cash let
me know your asking price.

I also want to ask other developers what the most common or popular
Windows-based EPROM programmer might be so I can start looking into adding
support to my IDEs.  I definatetly want to let the users burn their
software to ROM right from the IDE if they are creating those kinds of images.

--
Roger Taylor