[Coco] Tandy Hard Disk Controller

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Apr 1 22:47:21 EST 2006

Folks,
I have received the following from David Keil.
How about giving him some feedback?

dmkeil at discover-net.net
http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil

(Start quote)
John,

I would like to come to the show this year but with cost of gas, lodging
and
my finances it will be difficult.

I would like to come to give out the emulator, answer questions and give
seminar on the uses, advantages, functionality and ways around the XP and
the future Vista OS problems. Also the hope that Microsoft (by it's
deceitful business practices) may be actually helping to push Linux and
then
other OS's into the mainstream.

I haven't done any new work on the emulator and except for XP problems I
have only had minor problem reports. I doubt that may people will be
needing
CD's this year.

A real reason to come (besides my just wanting to) is to provide CHEAP
dedicated systems for running the emulator in DOS or Win 98. I have
access
to 300mhz-500mhz systems at costs that allow me to sell them at costs at
or
below what I did last year ($30 or below including everything except
monitor. I can get 14" monitors for free or almost free but their size
and
weight make getting and bringing them impractical).

Do you know if there is a demand at least the level of last year. If so I
can bring systems for sale as dedicated COCO systems. If there is a
demand I
am happy to donate all profit from sales (after covering my trip, lodging
and table expenses) to the club. This would allow me to attend and would
also benefit the club.
(EOQ)

Tony Podraza, CoCoFEST! Co-Ordinator
Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc (which is the)
Sponsor of the 15th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
April 29th  & 30th 2006--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside