[Coco] dsave problem, or is it dircopy??

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 02:16:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/17/05 11:51:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

>  Not to mention I'd got the drive hooked back up here, and cannot seem
>  to find the right syntax to 'setfdprm /dev/fd0 COCO720', so I can't
>  read the disk here.  Grrrrrrrrrr...

    Gene,

     Dont bother with it any more.    Just put it on a disk and snail
mail it to me. :)    No kidding.   It's not urgent.   THis is something
I was doing on the side while i waited for the PC boards for my converter to
come in from the manufacturer.    I'll send you my address and when you
get some spare time and feel like doing it send it to me.  No hurry at all.

Roy