[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Sep 10 05:58:21 EDT 2005

With regards to losing the contents of the ramdisk on reset, I found that by
using the Rammer driver (IIRC from Kevin Darling), you need not lose the
contents.I think, if you use the INIZ R0 command always in the same place in
your startup files(that is, the first command), the contents will remain
intact.

I have to admit, that it is some time since I used this.... so, YMMV.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.