[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Sep 9 13:03:32 EDT 2005

Roy

Something good could be said of both approaches. I do prefer the
instant on of DECB. It lends itself better for embedded porojects.
While OS9 and Niros9 requires a learning curve and some
familiarity with Unix would not hurt. I can't complain to much as
learning OS9 and Basic09 made learning Fortran 77 real easy.  You
cannot believe the similarities between Basic09 and Fortran 77.

j ust my inputs

james