[Coco] Intro and background

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 24 14:49:58 EDT 2005

If you only use the LCD in native mode, that could indeed be a problem.
What results do you get using the LCD with the JVC support program,
VGACHECK.EXE?

I'd expect all emulators not using DirectX system calls will have
problems with LCD monitors if the monitor is restricted to a native
resolution. MESS does use DirectX calls.

Can't make any tests at this end as I don't own an LCD monitor.