[Coco] New Topic "sounds of the hounds"

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Oct 23 14:50:39 EDT 2005

As Boisy said, it's an April Fool joke by Terry Simons.  As for the error, I can
add that early versions, at least, did not run properly if you had a 6309
installed in your machine, due to an EXEC into the middle of an instruction that
was an ignored illegal opcode under the 6809, but which the 6309 vectored to its
error handler address, which was not initialized to do anything and so executed
random code on the base page.  (I was a beta tester, if you can call it that.)
One of the extremely few cases where it makes a difference under BASIC which
processor you have.

Art