[Coco] Varloc and other software

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Thu Oct 20 15:24:27 EDT 2005

John,

John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

> Personally I reject anything that hits my spam filters too. This way the
> sender knows immediately that I didn't get the mail they sent, and I
> don't have to pick through a giant mound of trash everyday...
>
> -- John.

	I don't know anything about spam filters. Is it possible to set up a
filter to reject mail based on WHERE (i.e. internet address) it is from?
Alot of the spam I get is from *.tpnet.pl. Also some of the spam I get
has '(may be forged)' along with the source. Can these be tossed? Is the
filter something you set up in Mozilla or at your ISP?

	I have been running traceroute on the source address for most of it. Do
you think this has any effect (affect?)?

	Thanks for any tips!

					kevin