[Coco] Varloc and other software

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Oct 19 17:09:35 EDT 2005

I tried emailing him myself just now and got the exact same result.  I
also tried to contact Curtis Boyle, who has a site filled with old COCO
games for download (http://nitros9.stg.net) that authors have released - I
got the following reply...

  I am out of the office from June 30 until July 4. You email will be
  automatically forwarded to Chris Becker (cbecker at mercurytickets.com), who
  will be dealing with things during my absence.

  L. Curtis Boyle
  Data Processing Manager
  Mercury Graphics
  306-384-8000 X231

I am not sure what to tell you - it sucks when you try to be good and
respect people and their creations and it's impossible to contact them...