[Coco] Using a CM5 on a COCO3

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:35:07 EDT 2005

Ah yes... I do believe that *is* the monitor I had on my Tandy 1000. My eyes
would start watering if I stared at it for too long. I did make an adapter
to use it on my coco3 because it was better than using a TV in 80 column
mode, but because of lack of any intensity line, it was even more limited
than when it was on my 1000.

Rod