[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:45:35 EDT 2005

I also find that there are people on this list, that are not on CoCo3.com.
It can be argued that coco3.com is a very hard site to look at (from a
design point of view) and there is just too much advertising and "Stuff" on
the home page that really turns a lot of people off. I get hundreds of
e-mails through my site because of this.
OTOH, There is A lot of Canadians (like myself) that would Kill to go to the
conventions, but just can't get there due to finances etc. (and besides have
you tried to actually cross the boarder? The guards can deny you for life,
if they don't like the cut of your hair or if they just fell like being
total shmucks). I would imagine that Canada has Just as many "CoCo Nutz" as
the US, because RS had a big foothold here in the '80's. I run into people
each and every day that loved the coco and All of the TRS-80 line of
computers.
-Glen