[CoCo] CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Oct 2 21:37:12 EDT 2005

Well, it's time to improve the performance of the site so I am in the
process of changing hosts from doteasy.com to bluehost.com.  I already have
an account at bluehost.com and I can do add-on domains.

There might be an interruption in the site while the nameservers are being
updated to point over to bluehost.com.  Also, I've initiated a domain name
transfer to godaddy.com, which I'm not sure how seamless that will be yet.

So, I'm moving completely away from doteasy.com hosted in Canada.  The site
response has slowed down significantly over the years with those guys and
even though I upgraded to unlimited hosting, they kept me on the same server
and just removed the quotas.  Not good enough.  Bluehost.com is much quicker
to respond and has much more features.  Doteasy informed me tonight that
there is a $35 fee for transferring my domain name away from their services
in order to keep my hosting with them.  No can do.  In fact, I've
transferred two other domain names away from them and one of those sites is
still hosted with them and they didn't charge $35 then (for a client), so
there seems to be some inconsistency in their program.

Anyway, I'll do my best to restore the web site in a timely manner if it is
down while I'm away or at work.  Feel free to send me an e-mail if you see
any problems.

Thanks