[Color Computer] [coco] Help with MESS

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Oct 29 23:34:07 EDT 2005

 I've been toying with MESS for a few weeks. It's pretty cool to see a coco
running on my PC.

 Now I'm beginning to get interested in the options available in the menu
bar on top of the screen.

 Let's start with the "Throttle"..

 I can check and un-check it. However, nothing seems to change. Is there
some other step necessary to control that "Throttle"?

George

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM