[Coco] Color Compter, Hard Disk Controller, etc

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 13:41:54 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/15/05 11:46:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
glenvdb at hotmail.com writes:

Just  PLEASE do not use UPS. UPS extorts money from Canadians by charging an
outragous "Border Fee". USPS is the cheapest! I have won a lot of e-bay
auctions from the states, and USPS has ALWAYS been the best for shipping
rates (and the best service).
-Glen

I can confirm this.    I got soaked on something from  Canada
(can't remember what at the moment) shipped by UPS.
I never bid or buy from Canada unless it can be shipped
other than UPS.

Roy