[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Sat Nov 12 06:56:34 EST 2005

>>	Uh ... Like ya know ... How many of these do you have? I have one deuce (a
>>3027 I think) and one tre.

What can I say ... you can't always explain everything you do in terms that everyone
else will understand...

I have (I think) 10 Coco's at the moment: Coco1-4k, Coco1-32k, Coco1-64k, TRS-80
Coco2 x2,  Tandy Coco2 x2, Coco3 x 3 (one with 512k upgrade). I have a fondness for
them because I was heavily into the 6809 at one time (still my favorite 8-bit cpu).
These are however only a very small part of my "classic computer" collection (see my
site) - the FAQ tries to explain why a bit more. I know collectors who specalize in
Coco or TRS-80, who have *way* more Coco's than I do. And I know general collectors
who have *WAY* larger collections than I (there's a guy in Florida with a very large
warehouse ...)

Regards,
Dave
--