[Coco] CoCo web sites in the spotlight

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Nov 27 13:55:46 EST 2005

Hello gang,

You might have noticed that I've got a lot of 200x60 banners in rotation in
the upper right-hand corner of coco3.com.  Most of these used to be in the
CoCoNut Directory which has been shown at one time for years now.  I think
it is time to reduce some graphics on the main page and give everybody a
chance at some recognition in a more obvious spot.

So with this being said, if you have a CoCo web site of any kind and want
to attract some visitors just send me a 200x60 GIF or JPG banner (or I can
make one for you if you donate to the site or purchase something), along
with your CoCo interests, name, etc. and I will get your banner in place
and also add you to the CoCoNut Directory listing with click-through
reporting so you can see how many people got to your site from coco3.com.

You'll get the best exposure on the web by being seen like this and I think
every CoCoNut deserves to be visited by everybody else to see what's
new.  Otherwise, it's sometimes impossible to weed through hundreds of
Google or other SE listings only never to find the page you are really
looking for.  If you have one of those noteable CoCo sites that deserves
attention, send me a banner or just your URL and some info so I can get
something in place.

I accept animated banners as long as the GIF is of a reasonable size, maybe
no bigger than 64k.

thanks

--
Roger Taylor