[Coco] UPS/Canada

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:29:49 EST 2005

Roger,
I think that is refuring to UPS buying out the retail stors "Mail boxes ETC"
here in Canada, now called "The UPS Store". I am not sure, one thing is I
will NEVER give them my business again. USPS is just fine, if I have to
ship, we have an excellent (although somewhat pricey) couriour called
Purolator" or Fed -Ex. It will take a long time for UPS to not be branded as
crooks and criminals here in Canada.
-Glen